In Hand Circus', you look at the mission card and use the components and your hand to perform a show as requested. Whoever performs it last gets a blue ball from the circus master as they need more practice
A flashy circus performs by hand!
(1) Each player takes one of each red, yellow, and green disc, a hat, a tiger, an elephant, and a stick.
(2) Shuffle the cards and make a facedown pile in the center of the table and set the audience pieces as many as one less than the number of players near the card deck.
(3) Set 12 blue discs next to the card deck.
- The red band is there to indicate the thumb.
(1) Someone reveals a card from the deck, and then everyone starts to perform the show which is shown on the card.
(2) Fulfill the mission and take the audience. When all the audiences are gone, check if players have performed correctly.
- If a player incorrectly performed a show, the player has to return the audience piece. Then the players who have no audience perform again to win the audience.
(3) When a round ends, the player with no audience piece gets a blue disc.
End of the Game
Each blue disc is -1 point. Anytime during the game, if a player gets the specific amount of the blue discs, the player is eliminated from the game. (For a 4-player game: 4 discs, 3-player: 5 discs, 2-player: 6 discs)
- Remove the audience piece as the player gets eliminated.
Play until one player remains. The player wins the game.